World Cup Proven
- X2 2-position Open/Firm lever retains high and low speed compression adjustment
- High- and low-speed compression and high- and low-speed rebound adjustment
- Advanced RVS damping system provides more tunability
- High oil flow improves damping control and consistency
- SLS spring option provides titanium weight savings at affordable price (springs available separately)
Factory" says it all. The best-of-the-best technology we have to offer is available in our Factory Series.
Less friction, more flow
Fueled by years of RAD development, X2 hits the sweet spot with its a linear damping profile, revised oil flow, and redesigned seals on DHX2 and FLOAT X2 shocks. The wide adjustment range gives riders the support and grip that the trail demands, as well as a more plush and open feel in the initial travel.
Rod Valve System
The Rod Valve System (RVS) provides a more seamless damping transition when absorbing small to large impacts, resulting in faster system response, more control, and less harshness.
|Orange Logo / 7.875 x 2.25-inch||611056141380||961-01-184|
|Orange Logo / 8.5 x 2.5-inch||611056141403||961-01-190|
|Orange Logo / 8.75 x 2.75-inch||611056141410||961-01-189||210000005183|
|Orange Logo / 9.5 x 3.0-inch||611056141427||961-01-188|
|Orange Logo / 10.5 x 3.5-inch||611056141434||961-01-187|