- Perforated leather handlebar tape - Genuine perforated leather - Kit includes: 2 strips of light, perforated leather bar tape, 2 rubber bar end plugs and 2 adhesive cloth strips - Self Adhesive: Yes - Tape Length: 215mm
This tire is designed to shed mud and deliver traction on pavement and dirt. The Cultivator doubles as a solid tire for both the commuter and cyclocross rider.
- 31mm grip with micro diamond pattern - Kevlar infused TRC + rubber compound
- Made with USDA-certified organic ingredients - Natural honey sandwiched between 2 thin waffles - Allergens: contains wheat & soy, may contain traces of eggs
- CNC Machined Aluminum - Combo Compatible (580 Add-On sold separately) - WAHOO approved replaceable computer insert protects computer tabs - Anodized Black with laser etched logos - Payload Capacity: Top - 123g / Bottom 242g with combo adapter - Weight: 50g - Mount Type: Clamp 31.8mm - Mount Weight: 53g Compatibly: - All Wahoo Cycling Computers- ROAM, BOLT, ELEMNT, MINI - Combo compatible (GoPro-style light/camera interface), K13-580-BLK adapter sold separately
- Ramped center knobs - High shoulder blocks - Available in two Plus sizes
- All conditions Fat Bike tread
- Lighter and faster than the original - Control and predictability of the original but with less rolling resistance and weight - Front and Rear application
- LEV has always represented the latest technology but is already a classic among top contending dropper posts. - With myriad of firsts to its name; first hydraulic dropper to offer zero cable movement, first dropper to win a UCI World XC Eliminator event and first in countless enduros, magazine tests and customer satisfaction polls, LEV IS the first dropper seatpost to outperform itself.
- Eten-I rounds out the lower end of the KS internally routed dropper post spectrum with a post that is perfect for new riders just getting used to the idea of on-the-fly seat height adjustment or more experienced riders looking for a value-priced solution. - Eten-I uses the same head and cartridge as the Eten Remote but moves the cable interface to the bottom of the post for compatibility with frames accommodating internally routed cables.
- Body material: Aluminum - Spindle material: Chromoly + - Weight: 390g |pair - Surface area: 350mm² - SPD compatible
A great shop accessory made to hold a wide variety of axles, spindles and any Park Tool Freewheel Remover/Lockring Tool. Made from precision extruded aluminum.
The CDG-2 easily and accurately measures bolt circle diameter (BCD) in millimeters for a wide variety of four- and five-bolt chainring patterns. Made of anodized aluminum and permanently laser engraved, the tool centers itself in chainring holes, chainring bolts, or crank arm holes. The CDG-2 also includes a center-to-center distance scale and a handy reference chart listing additional mounting pattern measurements.
Take the guesswork out of installing cables, wires and housing inside the frame. The IR-1.2 speeds the internal frame routing of electric wires, shift cable/housing, brake cable/housing and hydraulic tubing on carbon fiber, titanium, and aluminum frames. Kit includes four plastic-coated 250cm cables with attached magnets and unique fittings plus an external guide magnet to speed operation. Newly updated to include a dedicated E-tube Di2 cable connector that easily pulls through a 6mm frame hole. Opposite polarity magnets on cables seek and attach inside frame tubes, making it easy to route through frame entrances and exits. Works with any size frame including tandems. A true time and frustration saver!
A versatile repair center designed and built specially for the harsh conditions of the outdoors. The THS-1 can be bolted directly to an existing post, permanent structure or to the THP-1 Post (available separately). The weather-proof stand includes eight carefully chosen tools capable of helping with a wide variety of minor repairs and adjustments. The THS-1 also features an integrated, super stout cradle stand that gets both wheels off the ground making any job easier. A great addition to any trailhead, park, corporate campus, apartment building, school, bike shop or anywhere riders may need some help to get back on their bikes. Features: - All steel construction, plated then powder coated to withstand the elements - Tamper proof assembly fasteners - Includes eight tools specialty treated to increase durability outdoors and securely mounted on 1/8" galvanized, vinyl coated cable - 1.5-inch (3.8cm) tubular support arms, plated and powder coated, soft touch covers - Mounts to any post or flat surface (mounting fasteners not included) - Dimensions of tool box: 12.2 x 8.7 x 2.6-inch (31 x 22 x 6.6cm) - Tubes extend 17-inches (43cm) from mounting surface
- Take your recovery to a whole new level - 20 grams of Plant based Protein - Whole Superfoods, Chia & Flax Seeds - Omega-3, fiber, and antioxidants for digestive health and more
Compatible with all Presta pump heads and most sealant injectors, Fillmore is backward-compatible with whatever you got, and forward-thinking in every way. Made for mountain, gravel and 'cross rims up to 28mm deep, Fillmore is one of those upgrades you don't know you need until you try it. - Airflow - 3 times standard Presta air flow, easing tubeless tire set-up and reducing pumping force - No clogging - Patented poppet-style design eliminates clogging by shielding air hole from contact with sealant - Simplicity - Ability to inject sealant without removal of valve core simplifies maintenance - Adjustable - Micro-air adjustment feature allows for precise trail-side pressure changes
- Protects high risk areas from rock chips, wear & scratches - Designed around mountain bike geometry - Fits all makes, models and sizes - Designed for maximum coverage with minimal trimming - Frame coverage ~60%. Includes toptube, downtube, 4 stays, seat tube, and extra pieces. - Easy install and high durability - Each kit includes installation instructions, cleaning wipe, squeegee, install solution & microfibre cloth - Self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day - A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and is easier to clean - 10 year warranty against discoloration and cracking - Available in either matte or gloss finish to match factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed - Made in Canada
This voluminous bag allows the rider to easily sort and access many important items that need to be used while riding. Its structured walls and strap eyelets allow it to fit almost all bicycle cockpits. - Strong TPU-coated YKK zipper with zip garage. - Duraflex strap eyelets sewn into protective flanges. - Sealable cable/hydration port. - Inner mesh pockets for organization. - Tough 600D TPU- / PU-coated main fabric. - Gear straps included.
- Comfortable ride - Classic colors
The Delta Cruiser is equipped with 50 EPI carcass, K-Guard, and reflective lines. The classic center rib profile is versatile and offers pleasant rolling characteristics. - K-Guard: Natural rubber belt reinforced with Kevlar fibers, offering Protection Level 3 out of 5
- Replacement chain pins for Shimano 11-speed chains - Compatible with CN7900/7801 chains - 3 pins per pack
TL-EW300 Di2 Cable Tool
So you like to keep your rig running minimalist but practical? The Road Bandit is the best of both worlds in terms of simplicity and utility for road riders. The patent-pending Road Tube Spool was integrated into the design, making it extremely user friendly. Its compact form bolts under your SWAT-compatible saddle and features a simple, Velcro strap and securely holds your tube, CO2, CO2 nozzle and tire lever (included). One rip of the strap and you're in, with everything you need to fix a flat when time is of the essence. - CO2 valve head and two-sided tire lever snap into place for compact and secure storage. - Fits up to 80mm-long tube valve stems. - Holds a single threaded 16g CO2 cartridge. - Patent-pending Tube Spool allows the spare tube to be rolled up while protecting valve stem from rubbing a hole through the rubber. - Tire lever and CO2 head included; tube and CO2 cartridge sold separately. - Tough, lightweight, water resistant Velcro strap. - Uniquely designed to bolt directly under a saddle with SWAT-compatible mounts.
- Create an air tight seal for BST rims - Can also be used as a lightweight rim strip for any rim
- 9 speed wide range - 11-40t - Steel spider
- Kraftform pistol handle for particularly high torque transfer, multi-component for high working speeds and particularly ergonomic screwdriving. - Variable torque setting option with highest precision (3.0-8.8 Nm) - Simple adjustment of the required torque value without any special tools. - Easy-to-read scale value. - Rapidaptor quick-release technology for rapid bit change. - Unlimited torque to loosen seized screws. - Multi-component Kraftform handle with hard and soft zones for high working speeds, whilst being easy on the hand. - Suitable for bits with 1/4" hexagon head drive as per DIN ISO 1173-C 6.3 and E 6.3 (ISO 1173).
- Elliptical Direct Mount ring for SRAM GXP/BB30 long spindle cranks - -3mm offset is specifically designed for Boost - Elliptical for better traction and improved pedaling efficiency - Drop-Stop tooth design - Made from 7075-T6 Aluminum - Compatible with 9 to 12-speed drivetrains - Chainline: 53mm
- WT-G Precision Bike Grease is a waterproof, synthetic oil-based lubricant for cycling specific applications - Reduces friction on moving components while protecting them from contaminants, water, and corrosion - Maintains low viscosity for consistent performance from -60ºF to 360ºF (roughly -50ºC to -180ºC) in all conditions - Creates smooth, easy component movement for low energy loss - Long-lasting lubrication for extended bearing and component life - High resistance to oxidation and corrosion - Can be used on steel, alloy, Carbon, and titanium
- Perfect finishing touch to a bike built - 7075-T6 aluminum - M5 x 15mm - 4Nm max torque - For water bottle cages only. - Never use these aluminum bolts in a structural application.
Page 1 of 602 Next page